Summits of My Life has become one of the most ambitious mountaineering projects of the recent years, but also it is a great challenge in logistics and communication. The project, which began in Mont Blanc culminated in a double ascent to Everest without oxygen or assistance.
For five years Kilian Jornet toured the planet trying to crown some of the most important peaks, always linked to his minimalist and purist way of understanding the mountain.
From Lymbus we managed the project since the beginning:
- Logistics coordination (licenses, travels, audiovisual equipment, etc.)
- Communication and press strategy
- Development and execution of the digital strategy (digital community of 300K people)
- Production of four films that collect the experiences of each challenge (among them Path to Everest, top 5 of the most viewed movies in Spanish cinemas in the week of its premiere)
- Partnerships with platforms for content distribution (Amazon Prime, Vimeo)
- E-commerce: sale of physical and digital products through an online store
- Organization of events: presentation of films in theaters around the world
- Fundraising: fundraising campaigns for solidarity causes (Nepal earthquake)