Emelie Forsberg relied on Lymbus to communicate around her personal project Kungsleden. In this challenge, the Swedish athlete established a new speed record when completing the Kungsleden (King's Trail), in Swedish Lapland, 450km in 4 days and 21 hours; A hiker route that usually takes two weeks.
Lymbus took care of:
- Logistic coordination (permits, trips, etc.)
- Briefing and coordination team photo and video
- Communication of the challenge with focus on Swedish media
- Coordination with sponsors for the dissemination of content
- Sponsorship activation with Swedish Lapland