At Lymbus we love it when brands want to bet on sport and outdoor. A few weeks ago we finished a project that was different for us.
This time it wasn't a brand from the outdoor world, that was the challenge. It was a short but very important action because we worked with a new client: Paco Rabanne.
The objectives of this action were very clear:
- To position the INVICTUS VICTORY fragrance within a target unknown to the brand: the world of outdoor sports.
- To connect two very different audiences through the achievement of a sporting challenge accessible to the general public.
- Send 5,000 samples of the fragrance by registering on a form.
- Raffle two SUUNTO watches and two fragrances among all participants in the challenge.
For this Invictus & Suunto challenge, people were encouraged to participate by registering on a form where they had to add a sporting activity (1h duration of any sport from any device), to enter the draw for two watches and two fragrances.
The objective was to link Invictus with the world of sport. How did we do it?
The action consisted of 3 parts:
- Multi-channel activation: with appearances on both brands' social networks, paid media, mailing and ads.
- Landing page: as the basis for participating in the sweepstakes and attaching the activity.
- Prizes: sending of samples and watches
The partnership with Suunto allowed us to reach a sporty audience, which was Paco Rabanne's objective, and to bring credibility to the challenge. Suunto also provided its communication channels to expand the reach of the challenge (networks, influencers, newsletter, integration of the campaign in the sports tracker app...).
From Lymbus we were in charge of the global coordination of the action, the creation of the landing page, the creation of the social ads campaign and the digital strategy for the Suunto Spain channels and the activation with the Suunto Spain ambassadors.
A 100% digital action that generated very good results and met all the objectives set from the beginning.
We are happy to continue promoting sport and the outdoors!