Rémi Bonnet is a mountain runner and a Swiss skier who discovered ski mountaineering in 2012 with some friends. This was the starting point for him to enter into a discipline that fulfills one of his motivations: training in the mountains. It is in this environment where he train to run in summer and to ski in winter.
Since 2013, he trains with the Swiss ski mountaineering national team and in his debut year he signed a podium at the world championship in Pelvoux (France). In 2015, it was his first year competing in the elite of trail running where he also shined from the start imposing himself on the Skyrunner World Series in vertical mode. Despite its youth, in 2018 he won the legendary Zegama-Aizkorri demonstrating talent and maturity.
- 1st ISMF World Championship. Team Race. Switzerland (2019)
- 3rd ISMF World Championship. Vertical Race. Switzerland (2019)
- 1r Zegama-Aizkorri. Skyrunning World Series. (2018)
- 2nd Limone. Skyrunning World Series (2018)
- 1st Skyrunning World Championships. United Kingdom (2018)