Kilian Jornet grew up in a mountain refuge 2,000 meters high in the Catalan Pyrenees. Since his childhood, he has always been in contact with nature, developing a passion for mountain sports and an innate talent for adventure and physical challenges.
Three times champion of the Ultra Trail of Mont Blanc, seven times winner of the Skyrunning Series, Jornet also accumulates world mountain skiing championships, as well as speed marks in peaks around the world. In 2017, he culminated his personal project of Summits of My Life with a double ascent to Everest without oxygen or assistance.
Kilian is a 360 degree athlete. His passion for the mountain and to explore his own limits have led him to combine competition with personal challenges in different disciplines: trail, skiing, mountain, climbing ... His objective has not changed: to enjoy the mountain lightly and simple, looking for versatility rather than excellence.
- Double ascent to Everest without oxygen, fixed ropes or support (2017)
- 7x Skyrunner World Series Winner
- 4x Ski Mountaineering World Cup Winner
- First descent Fiva Route (highest vertical wall in Europe)
- National Geographic Adventurer of the Year (2014, 2018)
- Author of 4 books: Run or Die, The invisible border, Summits of My Life, Nothing is impossible
- Movies “Summits of My Life”: A Fine Line, Déjame Vivir, Langtang, Path to Everest
Projects with Lymbus
- Summits of My Life
- Catalan Pyrenees Explorer