Emelie Forsberg describes herself as a mountain lover. She was born in northern Sweden, where she discovered his passion for outdoor sports. Shortly after, he moved to Norway and began competing in 2012. She quickly got the victory in some of the most important races of the trail and ski mountaineering calendar.
In addition, in these last years, with the intention of inspiring other women athletes and testing herself, she has set new speed records in peaks such as Mont Blanc or Monte Rossa and on routes such as the swedish Kungsleden.
Mother and writer, Emelie is also an enthusiast of yoga and food. Along with other mountain athletes such as Ida Nilsson and Mimmi Kotka, she has created her own brand of organic sports food: Moonvalley.
- 3x Winner World Cup Ultra Skyrunning Series (2012-2014)
- Bronze in the Ski Mountaineering World Cup (ISMF)
- Speed record in the ascent of Grand Teton (USA), Mont-Blanc (FRA), Monte Rosa (IT) and Teide (ESP) in the women's category
- Speed record at Kungsleden, famous route in Swedish Lapland
- Winner of skiing races like Mezzalama and Pierra Menta and victories and podiums in the World Cup
- Author of the book: Sky Runner: Finding Strength, Happiness and Balance in your Running.
Projects with Lymbus