Born in a family of climbers in 2002 in Cáceres, Alberto Ginés began his romance with climbing at just 4 years old. A romance that became a passion after displaying exceptional qualities in the practice of sport climbing. At just 10 years old he completed his first 8th "Sarau Nocturn" and at 15 years his first 9th "Víctimes del futur", both tracks in Margalef.
Ginés trains at the CAR de Sant Cugat and is one of the best youth climbers in Spain, adding numerous titles such as the absolute Spanish champion of difficulty, 2nd in the absolute World Cup of difficulty (2019), 2nd in the absolute Europe Championship of difficulty, among many others. In addition, he is also the first Spanish to qualify to take part in the Olympic Games in this sport.
- Absolute Spanish Champion Campeón of dificulty and block (2019)
- 2nd in the absolute World Cup of dificulty (2019)
- 2nd in the absolute Europe Championship of dificulty (2019)
- 3 times Spanish champion of dificulty sub 18 (2015, 2017, 2018)
- 2 times winner of the Europe Cup of dificulty sub 18 (2017, 2019)
- 2 times winner of the Europe Championship of dificulty sub 18 (2017, 2018)
- 1st of the Europe Cup of block sub 18 (2019)
- 2nd of the World Championship of dificulty sub 18 (2017)
- “Victimes del Future“ 9a en Margalef, Tarragona
- “La Marroncita”. 8b en Oliana, Lleida
- “Thug life“ 8b en Red River George, EE.UU
- “Welcome to Tijuana“ 8c en Rodellar, Huesca
- “Entre tus piernas“ 8c en La Muela, Cádiz